The all new Yashica MF-1 is positioned as a street shot art fool machine with a Y design . It is designed by a local designer in Hong Kong, retro in appearance, and simplified to the greatest extent.
Specifications and functional solutions, YASHICA MF-1 balances the simple design and photography needs, fixes the F11 aperture and 1/120s shutter; ); built-in flash has 3,000 flash life (a AA battery can flash 120 times); YASHICA MF-1 applies to mechanical operation methods, so no battery You can also shoot.
- Replaceable negatives, reusable
- Use negative film specifications: 135 specifications (35mm)
- Support negative format: ISO 200 & 400 (recommended to use 400 degrees to achieve the best results)
- Throttle speed: 1/120 second
- Aperture: F11
- Power supply: AA electric x 1 (for flash use, camera can be used without installing the battery)
- Power: about 120 flashes can be used (slightly different according to different brands)
- Focal length: 1 meter to unlimited far
- Yashica MF-1 camera x1
- Yashica 400 -27exp
- Manual x1
- Camera hand strap x1