Fujicolor 100 35mm from Japan!
- 36 Exposures per roll
- 100 iso color film
- Wide exposure latitude
- Great skin tones and accurate color reproduction, for beautifully clear, natural single person portraits or group shots.
- Fine shadow detail on bright sunny days
- Further refined sharpness to deliver clarity and razor-sharp images with all kinds of subjects.
- Excellent results for the widest range of camera settings and daylight photography conditions.
- Fresh stock, imported from Japan
Fuji's films combine great color saturation with small grain size to produce vivid, sharp pictures that seem to almost jump off the paper. The 100 ISO is ideal for outdoor use, or for flash photography indoors. A great film at an ideal price.
This version has a nominal film speed of ISO 100 and delivers a fine grain. It works equally well outdoors in daylight or indoors with flash, and its enhanced color reproduction, clarity, and smooth fine grain allow you to capture natural-looking images in mixed daylight conditions.
ISO Speed Rating: 100
Film Type: Color Negative
Remarks: Flexible, indoors (with flash) / artificial lighting conditions, outdoors, enhanced color reproduction, sharp, smooth fine grain, natural results in mixed daylight conditions, skin tone reproduction, fourth color layer technology (Fujifilm-patented)